We are offering Deep Tissue Massage @ The Physio Rooms at our Brighton clinic inside Preston Lawn Tennis Club, Preston Drive, Brighton, BN1 6LA.
Deep tissue massage and injury rehabilitation is provided by Becky Cunningham, treatments will incorporate deep tissue/sports massage and exercises tailored to you/your injury.
The first treatment will involve a brief consultation and review of symptoms, medical history and lifestyle. Assessment and etiology of injury will be done if required. Treatment will then involve deep tissue massage to specific areas if injured, or requested area if needing a general deep tissue massage. If injured, exercises will then be suggested and carried out to try and assist with recovery with Kinesiology tape being used if needed.
Treatment will incorporate passive stretches, exercises and taping to aid injury or daily tasks. Light oil/lotion will be used, you will be underneath a towel and only the part of the body being treated at any one time is uncovered.
Sports therapy is not just for sport people. If you suffer with sciatica, headaches, repetitive strain injuries from your day at work, deep tissue massage and exercises can help you too.
Benefits of deep tissue massage:
- Relieves tension and relaxes tight, sore muscles
- Encourages better circulation
- Helps to increase flexibility
- Increases lymphatic drainage
- Improves skin and muscle tone
- Stimulates sensory receptors, positive effects on the nervous system
- Aids digestion
- Can help with Relief from headaches and migraine
- Tuesday & Friday 8am – 12pm
- Wednesday 10am – 9pm
- Thursday 10am – 4pm
Prices (introductory offers):
- £25 (30 mins) Massage to a specific area/injury or 30 mins rehab session
- £45 (60 mins) Full body Deep massage with rehab if needed
- Personal Training – £40 for the hour
- Fully equipped therapy room
- Exercise equipment on site
- Qualified therapist
- Suitable for all ages
- Free Parking
Gift vouchers are available on request.
For further information and to book your place please email email@example.com.